Thursday, August 18, 2011

Confession time.....

I blogged a few months ago about how much i despise plenty of fish. if you haven't read it click here, i think i made my thoughts on pof pretty clear. Well, i created another one! I must be a glutton for punishment or something. haha. But, i think i'm going to delete it tonight when my 24 hour trial time is over. There are enough creeps in the world without me going online and finding them. This guy who i messaged back one time just to be nice, messaged me again and said " i really want to see you this weekend. i'll drive to your house. please say yes". WHAT? I don't know you, you don't know me. I'm certainly not giving some random creep my address. I like being alive and i like feeling safe. Why the heck would i intentionally put myself in danger? So, there it is. I have a plenty of fish. I swear i'm deleting it tonight though.


No comments:

Post a Comment