Friday, April 29, 2011

My Second Favorite Five Friday!

This is my second Favorite Five Friday blog. I'm extremely pleased with it. All my picks are SUPER cute, if i do say so myself! And yes, i realize that i have 3 articles of clothing on here but i figure since it's a vest, dress, and swimsuit i can use them all. This week has been crazy. Nevertheless, while I was out and about this week I came across a few things that I need. I plan on buying at least one thing off my list this weekend :)

1. a ruffle front vest with a cinched racer back. I love anything that is frilly and girly. this vest is the perfect combination of both. I found it at Maurices. I want one in white or pink (my signature colors. haha)
ruffle front vestcinched racer back vest


2. Wedge Sandals. These particular ones are paisley. They are super cute! I definitely want a pair of these. American Eagle also has a pair of brown gladiator sandals that I have been eyeing for a few weeks now. I may have to break down and buy those too!
paisley wedge sandals


3. Summer dresses! I am obsessed with zebra print on anything so this dress is perfect. It’s adorable. I’m always on the lookout for a lightweight, and comfortable dress. No one wants to burn up in the summertime.
zebra print summer dress


4. Swimsuits! Is it really bathing suit season again? I cannot believe it’s almost summer. I can’t wait to get my summer tan! I plan to spend 95% of my time outside ( that is very unlike me so, we’ll see how long that resolution lasts. ha). I found the cutest halter top bathing suit from old navy. But, it’s a little pricey and since my mom said she would buy me a bathing suit I’m going to see if I can’t find something that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
a new bathing suit!.gif
a new bathing suit!

5. Henry Cavill. Can a person even even be on this list? oh well, it’s my list anyway! lol. I have been obsessed with him for way too long. I first noticed him when played Melot in Tristan & Isolde. Ever since then, I have shamelessly watched nearly every movie and tv show that Henry does! He is such a doll. His new movie, The Immortals comes out this fall. I can’t wait! I forgot to mention that Kellan Lutz is in it too ;)

henry cavill

love and rockets,
Kristen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment