Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Best Friends

Let’s face it, everyone has a best friend right? And if you don’t, I’m going to offer up a little advice from ‘Toy Story’. In the words if sheriff Woody, “if you don’t have one, get one”! They are seriously like gold. I don’t know about you but, I need a best friend and lucky for me I have been fortunate enough to listen to my crazy antics and my incessant worries and still wants to be my friend. Crazy right?  My best friend jessica and I have been friends since we were in the 8th grade. I’ll admit that I was a little hard on her when I first met her (she forgave me. I hope!). The summer right before our senior year is when we really became bffs. We have definitely reached that point in our friendship where we can be completely honest with each other. if we’re out shopping and she picks out a top that I don’t necessarily like I’ll tell her immediately that I don’t like it. She swears though I never like anything that she picks up. That’s not true! We just have completely different taste in clothes. She likes clothes that are primarily dark and neutral colors ( who is she victoria gotti? ha!). I prefer bright colors. Every one that has seen me knows that I’m usually in the color pink. That’s been my favorite color since I was old enough to talk. Old habits die hard right? But, despite our very different personalities we still somehow manage to have the most fun together.
my best friend
We even had matching bangs! that really was an accident though. honest!
Before you judge our matching haircuts I wanted side-swepted bangs (which I have now….FINALLY!) and apparently to get them to sweep correctly I had to re-align the part in my hair. Hence, the bangs. I looked like Katerina Graham. I hated it. lol.  

shawn spencer
selena_gomez_and_demi_lovato_light_up_red_carpet
Jessica thinks that we are just like Shawn Spencer and Burton Guster. I’ll admit that Gus and I share some eerily similar characteristics. lol. I think we’re more Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato, ya know before their falling out.


I’ll admit at times that I may not be the best friend I can be. I try though. That’s all anybody can really do. Everyone deserves a confidant and someone that can listen to all your problems. Life’s hard enough. I can’t imagine trying to survive without an amazing support group. I definitely love my family and friends!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for calling me Victoria Gotti on blogger! I don't like to wear color! Haha. Love you bff!!

    XOXO,
    -J

    fashionforward311.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! the truth hurts. lol. love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to work on my blog post featuring YOU! And i feel like such an idiot, I typed my blog name wrong in my first comment. haha.

    ReplyDelete