Thursday, April 21, 2011

new hair cut….I think

So I have seriously been slacking on my blog posts. It’s been almost two weeks since my last one. I apologize. I’ll try to be more diligent about writing. I did find the time though to edit my blog. I found this website that has the cutest backgrounds! That’s the website that I plan on using from now on. So, now on to more important issues.

I have been trying to grow my hair for the last year or so (it’s almost been a year). Well everyone knows how hard it is to grow your hair. It’s a serious process and you have to be fully committed. This is not something for the faint-hearted (at least in my case anyway). I tend to get frustrated and annoyed. My hair has good days bad days but, I swear the bad days come more than the good. I’m not a patient person and I’m not gonna lie part of me expected to wake and have my hair look like Kourtney Kardashian’s. The Kardashian’s have the prettiest hair! ugh. they make me sick. lol.
kourtney-kardashian 
(high expectations, right?)

Now I know that is a ridiculous notion but, I can dream right? All right, well now I have done a complete 180. I’m think now that I want to cut it all off. Now for those of you who don’t know, my hair is somewhere in-between medium-long and long. But it’s the longest I’ve ever let it get. I used to want my hair to fall to my shoulders, ALWAYS. It never failed.  I would always get the same haircut. Now I’m due for a trim but, I think I want more than that. I’m thinking Tori Spelling’s short hair is the way to go. Summer is approaching and I don’t necessarily want to walk in the summer heat with a cloak of black hair. My hair holds in heat, it’s ridiculous. Short hair is sounding so perfect right now.

tori spelling
I just love tori. and her hair always looks so cute!


I honestly don’t know what I want. I know that I will probably freak out if my hair EVER is as short as tori’s. But, I’m tired of waiting on my hair to grow out. It still amazes me that hair only grows a half-inch a month. Really? if that’s the case then my hair will be the perfect length by the time I’m forty! I don’t want to wait twenty years. haha.

Love & rockets,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment