Friday, April 1, 2011

Favorite Five Friday!

My  best friend jp suggested that I shake things up on friday and try this blog idea called “favorite five friday”. I list the things that I am currently obsessed with. there’s so many. my mind goes 100 miles per minute. it’s really hard to narrow it down to five but, I’ll try.

1. Dancing with the Stars. It returned last week, and I cannot stop watching it! My favorite couples would definitely be Kirstie and Maks & Chelsea and Mark.


2. Puppies. I really want a Yorkshire terrier puppy!I have been looking for any for sale around here. They’re so cute!
puppies!

3.  Royal Tease nail polish by China Glaze. Lately, purple has been the color I have been obsessing over. Purple sweaters, nail polish, and most importantly purses.
royal tease

4. “ The Pact” by Jodi Picoult. I have read almost every book she has ever written. but the pact is definitely my favorite.  It’s a tear- jerker though. so if you decide to read it, keep that in mind.

the pact

5. Selena Gomez and the Scene. their new song “who says” is amazing.  I’m a selena gomez fan from way back. so naturally when I heard she formed a band I had to check them out.


selena gomez and the scene


love and rockets,
kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment